Welcome to Loft Lifestyle Store. Thank you for considering a purchase from our small business.
We advise you to read the following terms and conditions carefully prior to your purchase. Once items are purchased, you are agreeing to abide with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Loft ensures that information provided by you is collected and held in accordance with the relevant Australian privacy laws.
- Any personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be disclosed to any one outside of Loft.
- Loft makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical form.
- You may access your information held by Loft at any time.
- If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our office.
- If you discover that there is an error or information is missing, please notify us and we will try to correct the information as soon as possible.
- Loft does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from our website.
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Loft reserves the right to add GST if applicable.
- Most major credit cards, Afterpay and PayPal
- Some items listed on the site may be out of stock. We apologise if you pay for an item and this situation arises. In the case of this happening, we will contact you within 24 hours to notify you.
- Once we notify you, you can decide whether to change the style for something else, wait for more stock (if the stock is being repurchased), or cancel your order.
- If you cancel your order you will of course receive a full refund.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
PLEASE NOTE - All items purchased on sale are non returnable.
If you change your mind about the product you have purchased, it can be returned for an exchange or a credit note.
Important information - please be aware that an item will only be accepted for exchange or a credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, in brand new condition with the swing tag intact.
- The item was purchased at full price and not on sale.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the date on the receipt.
- All above conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges.
- Exchanges will not be accepted under any conditions if you fail to meet these requirements.
- Once the item/s have been received, they will undergo a quality review. Once cleared, you will either receive an exchange or credit note.
- Any returns sent without first contact with Loft including sending a note stating reason for return and an acknowledgement from us that we will accept your product for exchange or credit note, will be refused and marked return to sender.
How to exchange or receive a credit note for your product
- Make sure that you have read and understood all the above conditions
- Go to the Contact Us section of the website, include your name, order number and the product names you wish to exchange.
- Once you have received an email back from our team with approval, please send back the item/s a copy of the receipt, a note attached that includes the styles you would like to swap over for in a pre paid satchel.
Shop 8/ 217 Point Nepean Rd,
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned.
- Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES:
- All items are thoroughly checked before sending, and are packaged with love and care.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, please email us. The product will be replaced for you.
- Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges.
- If you receive a package, which is visually damaged or opened, insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.
- Please follow the same steps indicated for Returns.
- Your return postage cost to us will be refunded in this case only.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will be sent the tracking info via email with a link for tracking within 24-48 hours.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright of our artwork and the information on this website (including but not limited to images, text, graphics and logos) is owned by Loft. All rights reserved. The contents of our website are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the purpose of a bonafide user of the Loft site, or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Loft.